Thursday, May 2, 2013

Still In "Recovery Mode", BUT....

I'm onto another challenge...or two.  The first is to start the 30 day Squat challenge.  I WAS going to start it on May 1 but after the 1/2 Marathon two days prior, I think not. So I am going to start it next Monday May 6. 

The other is a challenge my friend from high school Jessica shared on Facebook and it is to run a marathon this month, 26.2 miles.  Okay, so I won't be doing it all at once but over the next 28 days.  I KNOW I can do this one! 

I have to say that between "Fit Life with Jessica" and "Melody's Boot Camp"  (http://www.melodysbootcampfitness.com/) I SO wish I lived back in KY right now.  These two girls are MO-TI-VA-TING!!!  I'm so proud that I can call them friends and I SO wish I lived closer to them.  If you happen to be reading this and are in the Northern Kentucky area, give one of these two ladies a shout!  THEY are awesome. 

So I'll be "training" along the next month working on losing more of this weight, building my running base, strengthening my quads and glutes via squats and loving on my family while I serve the Lord.

 
RANDOM THOUGHT:  YOU ARE NEVER TOO OLD TO START...GET FIT NOW.
Post a Comment