Friday, February 8, 2013

Another Year, lots of changs

I can't believe it is 2013.  So many changes. 

With the daughter off at college things should have slowed down. No more swim practices, no more swim meets (at least not once a week), less laundry, less dishes, less ...oh wait, what am I saying.  Things have NOT slowed down.

Now our son is swimming, 3-4 times a week, there's homework for a 6 year old, there's just as much laundry and dishes.  Um, what happened?  Well, what happened is life.  We are virtually starting over raising another child.  I miss our daughter. She brings so much light to the house.  So much laughter. I miss her chasing her brother and playing hide and seek.

With the new year, comes a lot of changes.  More travel for the husband, more swim practice for the son, more calls from the college student (which I LOVE).  Training for another 1/2 Marathon, trying to eat healthy, training at work, leading a Bible Study online, doing another at home, teaching Sunday School and AWANA.  WOW.  God is SO good!!!

So what's my plan for this year?  ENJOY IT! EMBRACE the craziness.  EMBRACE the chaos.  LOVE my family. SERVE my LORD.
Post a Comment