Thursday, May 3, 2012

BEAUTIFUL MORNING, BEAUTIFUL DAY

It was such a beautiful morning this morning. Even with traffic snarled up something terrible, it was just so pretty outside.  After a wonderful nights sleep, I'm ready to tackle the day.

First, Mom is on her way here! SOOOO HAPPY!  I can't wait to see her.  I want to show her my quilt.  Share with her Janessa's accomplishments.  Let my husband give her a hard time(like he always does...in fun of course) and see my little boy give Mamaw a big hug and show her all his jets.  And of course, watch Molly and Jack chase squirrels.

My random thought:

God is just amazing.  His blessings come in all shapes, sized and colors.  Be thankful for EVERYTHING in your life...good and bad because a wise man once said to his wife when he was going to Afghanistan "God's got this!"  And I believe it!  God's got this!


Post a Comment