Friday, December 12, 2008

YEAH! It is Friday!

Okay, so I will admit it...I'm happy it is Friday. It has been a long week and I am looking forward to a little "down" time. Sis has been here all week and left this morning :*( I will miss her and her family so much. I wish they lived closer...like next door or something.

DD is contemplating a boy now. She wants a boyfriend so bad. I understand her feeling because I was in her shoes...a lot. I wish I could tell her what I know and that she would listen. She doesn't need a boyfriend right now. She doesn't have time. She is too busy with swimming and school and family and church to deal with the boy situation right now.

Why is it that when we were in their shoes it was hard to see the forest for the trees but now that we are older, it is much easier.
Post a Comment