Wednesday, October 15, 2008

My day.

Okay, so I came to work.

While getting dressed this morning I though "I don't have any vip's coming today so I will wear jeans and a sweater".

I get to work and don't put makeup on because "I don't have to see anyone today".

I go to lunch with BFF and spill Refried beans on my YELLOW shirt and say "No problem, no one is here today for me to have to look nice for".

I come back from lunch and head to the restroom about 1:30 and see boss, boss's boss and a Navy CDR (the new #2 in the command) going to my lab.

I think "Oh no, I hope I don't have to brief him. Nah, I would have known about it".

I come back to the lab and boss grabs me and asks me to brief the new #2 on the Lab.

I think "OH CRAP! I look like garbage, I have a stain on my shirt, I have on jeans, no makeup. What an impression I will make".

REPEAT AFTER ME: "I WILL NEVER COME TO WORK WITHOUT MAKEUP EVER AGAIN"
Post a Comment