Thursday, September 18, 2008

Thursday, oh it's almost Friday

Well, this week has had its ups and downs. LJ is not asking for milk anymore at night. I think he's getting his 2yr molars in and is sporadically sleeping thru the night.

DD's boyfriend is "well known" around the school. I'm hearing things I do not like and he's showing some true colors. Daddy's gonna have a talk with him tonight at the swim meet. (read: time for a fatherly discussion on what is appropriate).

DD's swim meet on Tuesday was canxd due to rain/thunder. Which was good for me cause I was beat.

MIL came in and is feeling better now. Plan is to get her moving again and up her energy level. It's great to have her here.

School for me is going well. I have an "A" so far in my class. I signed up for another one to start in October.

Then there's Molly. She really needs to run. I need to put LJ on the bike and run her for a few miles a day. That girl is so needy right now. I just love her though. Early early this morning she came over and gave me a kiss.

ring ring ring: whew, that was CC...I dont' have to meet him to give him the tahoe...he'll survive this afternoon with the little truck. He put the power steering in the Jeep last night...we are getting closer and closer to getting that baby up and running and I can't wait! I just love my husband! He's such a wonderful guy! And I mean that sincerely. I hope he knows just how much I love him.

Today is my BIL's birthday. Happy Birthday Doc! (he's a horse vet). Tomorrow is LJ's 2nd birthday. I can't believe my baby will be 2. Where does time go.

Jess
Post a Comment