Friday, September 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Little Jon

My baby boy turns two today. I can't believe he's this old already. I'm sure my WW NASCAR girlfriends remember this day. One of the highest count of posts we have ever had. I disappeared on the 18th from the boards when I went in for high blood pressure and they decided to induce me. All my WW friends were looking for me. They searched the local hospitals when they figured out exactly where I lived. After this mishap, we all switched phone numbers and vowed to let each other know if we were taking a break or if we went into labor.

Kinks in dd's boyfriend armor. I think she's going to dump him. He's too clingy. Too nice to be sincere. We'll see.

LJ got into bed this morning with CC and I about 5am. Then he proceeded to say "move mommy"...um, honey, it's my bed not yours! But I moved to the couch..it was more comfortable than having his foot in my stomach. I just love that boy. CC thought it was funny.
Post a Comment