Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I LOVE my family!

No really, I do! They are awesome. CC is working on the Jeep still. He's so talented with an engine it amazes me. He's putting a Chevy 350 engine (that he is building from scratch) into the Wrangler. He's doing EVERYTHING. Now, you might ask "Couldn't you have bought one or paid for someone else to do it?". Yes, he could have but its the satisfaction of doing it himself! It's going to look sweet and I can't wait to see it.

DD is just amazing. She went to youth conference and came back with a much better outlook on things and isn't as snippy as before. She's a JOY to be around now. I just love her so much! And I am so proud of her. Swimming is difficult but she's doing GREAT! I can't wait for her first meet. I just hope she doesn't get discouraged if she doesn't win the first one. She has a lot ahead of her but I KNOW she can be awesome at it if she sticks with it.

LJ is just a doll. He's so sweet. He loves his "A-tha" (DD's nickname is "A-tha"). They are so cute together. He loves the water. He loves to help his Daddy with the Jeep (watchout, he knows what a hammer is now) and he loves to "Hep" his mommy clean "I hep, I hep". It's just so cute.

Outside of all those people I just listed, I have a beautiful Mom, a gorgeous sister and family and a amazing brother and family. I am just so blessed.

What are you thankful for?

I'm thankful for the above.
I'm thankful for my NASCAR WW friends.
I'm thankful that I have my health and for so many other things...too much to list.

Jess
Post a Comment