Monday, August 18, 2008

Death in the family....gloomy day

Okay, so a possible hurricane is bearing down on South Florida.

My Grandma and Grandpa are in West Central Florida (Punta Gorda). I'm worried cause Mom-Mom is not a hurricane party type gal and Grandpa is in Hospice. Then Mom calls me with the news that Grandpa passed away this morning but they can't get him out to KY until Thursday thanks to Fay. So Mom-Mom has to stay in Florida. Aunt and Uncle are on their way TO Florida.

It's a mess!

Mom and I are heading to KY on Friday most likely with LJ. CC and DD are staying here. CC said he I could leave LJ here...Yeah right, I show up in KY WITHOUT LJ and there will be a revolt. People will be mad. Lots of family and none have met him except two of my siblings. Besides, MomMom wants to meet her Grandson!

So it's a gloomy day here. Sorry to be so down but it's just one of those things.

And here I thought that the beginning of the school year would be good for us all.
Post a Comment